Specialist - Compliance Service Group (SG)
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow. It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible. Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Compliance Services practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients with compliance across all taxes, statutory accounting and complex tax reporting. You’ll focus on bookkeeping and monthly reporting, drafting, auditing and filing of local statutory financial statements, and transaction processing.
As a Specialist, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively support multiple work streams or project teams to execute against an existing project or work plan
- Promote, manage and deliver the continuous improvement of activities and service delivery
- Display effective organization skills, managing multiple and competing priorities and coaching others to improve these skills
- Propose solutions to manage client expectations and managing the delivery of the solution
- Display attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple sources in order to analyze complex data and results, anticipate issues and solve problems
- Accounting qualification - either LCCI / Advanced Diploma / Diploma / Certificate in Accountancy / STPM
- High level of integrity, mature and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to handle a high volume of work with speed and accuracy
- Attentive to details
- Computer literate
- Relevant experience in an accounting or finance environment is advantageous
Additional application instruction
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.