Audit Associate - Public Sector
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?;Currently studying towards your qualification but want to get further experience and exposure?;Want to be supported by a learning and development team as you grow?
Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As an Audit Associate at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Perform basic compliance tasks to a high standard
- Preparation of computations for review by senior staff
- Work within your own chargeable time budget
Day to day duties
- Provide on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients
- Opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients
- Work and collaborate with other members of the audit team and the wider department as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients
What are we looking for?
You would have started to work towards your professional studies ACA/ACCA/CA etc.
What's in it for you?
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
Audit & Assurance, Associate, ACA/ACCA/CIPFA/ICAS Part-Qualified
Audit Associate or Assistant - Public Sector
London or Birmingham
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.