MY - Financial Advisory - SM/Manager/Assistant Manager/Senior/Associate (Kuala Lumpur)
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
We are currently seeking for enthusiastic team players to become part of our dynamic Assurance (Accounting Advisory) team in our offices in Kuala Lumpur. Deloitte expands its Accounting Advisory team, having great ambitions for the future and wanting you to be a part of surging our Accounting Advisory practice in Malaysia.
Our Accounting Advisory provides a variety of services responding to our clients’ needs, exploiting our experience and expertise. We mainly provide Accounting Advisory services in relation to complex accounting treatments under IFRS / US GAAP, implementation of new accounting standards & GAAP conversion. In addition, we help our clients in areas relating to financial controls by performing accounting diagnostics and providing business process solutions. Our palette of services include also audit related services as well as the Disruptive Events Assurance, covering aspects such as IPO readiness, mergers, acquisitions & carve outs.
Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to enhance their skills and work efficiently, under the support of more senior team members. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is the world's premier consulting firm.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- 2-7 years of relevant working experience (i.e. external audit, accounting advisory) in an audit & consulting firm.
- Relevant professional qualification (MIA, ACCA or equivalent), in progress or completed
- Bachelor degree from top-tier universities in Accounting, Finance, Risk, Economics Mathematics, Statistics or related subject will be considered an asset
- Very good knowledge of the IFRS Accounting Framework
- Proficient user of MS Office
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.