EMEA Senior FP&A Analyst
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
EMEA Senior FP&A Analyst will support the strategic planning process, annual budgeting, forecasting processes, and monthly performance reviews. In addition, senior FP&A analyst will support high value-added business analytics as well as drive the development of senior management presentations for this dynamic and growing region. This position is an extension of in-country finance teams where Senior FP&A Analyst will interact with the EMEA FP&A Center of Expertise (CoE) leadership team as well as in-country finance and business partners within the EMEA Region.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinating closely with in-country country business partners and finance teams to review projections, budgets and historical results.
- Updating process flows, operating manuals, training guides, standard operating procedures and loading budget and forecast adjustments into system.
- Ensuring quality, accuracy, and timeliness of the monthly reports, forecasts, and the annual budget / strategic plan preparation.
- Coordinating escalation / identification of issues and advise Finance leadership of potential business and / or operational risks.
- Supporting the delivery of comprehensive monthly reporting packages for management, including monthly reviews of budget vs. actual results and variances with P&L/cost center owner, etc.
- Performing strategic ad hoc reporting and financial analysis to assess business performance and facilitate decision making and business support.
- Supporting Finance leadership with process improvement, policy development, and / or strategic initiatives (e.g., business systems, processes, and / or policies).
- Liaising with the FP&A Global Delivery Center (GDC) and other cross-functional leads to support the creation of budgets, forecasts and management reports, while ensuring compliance with all quality / control requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- Expert in technical and financial knowledge, with good understanding of internal control requirements and accounting principles.
- Strong analyst with familiarity with accounting, financial analysis, financial modeling, and reporting.
- Finance professional with 5 + years of relevant experience with financial planning and reporting.
- Excellent financial modeling skills preferred, experience in statistical modeling techniques is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required.
- Experience in JD Edwards (JDE), Hyperion Planning, Cognos and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent customer communication skills with high proficiency in speaking and writing in English, other language with Professional proficiency is a plus.
- Fixed-term contract for 3 months and after successful completion the next preferred type of contract is for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN monthly).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!