Integrated Operations Finance Lead - Karawang
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
Work Location: Karawang
Reporting to: Finance Director
- Managing Financials– Responsible for the accuracy of all plant financials including production volume, conversion costs, material usage variance, and standard costs. A clear understanding of inventory and the controls process are key
- Reporting & Analysis– Provides accurate, actionable and timely financial reporting, variance analysis, and commentary that leads to an understanding of the IO performance, enabling improved decision making and identification of opportunities
- Planning– Partner with the IO Teams on the development of periodic forecasts based on fact or sound judgment. Drive to achieve business objectives
- Capital Management– Supports capital investment requests by providing accurate financial analysis that meets profitability goals
- Accelerate & Other Projects – Identifies areas of opportunity in the business associated with continuous improvement in areas of financial performance, business acumen, processes, standard work, systems and other areas. Financial Insights on the project plans and actual performance v targets
- IO PMO – provide project management support for Integrated Office projects and Site Leadership team. This support includes but is not limited to scope definition, planning, status reporting & tracking, and risk management. In conjunction with the Plant Leadership Team drive results to ensure on time deployment of the project with the Plant and highlight when and what support is needed if issues arise whilst managing risks and removing blockages that might impact delivery.
- People – Lead and coach the Plant Accountants, support team members with Regional queries and key decisions to make decisions actionable
- Strategic business partner for the Integrated Operations Leadership Team
- Leads the development and delivery of financial performance results of the IO Team
- Leads the Capital planning and post CAPEX evaluation for Capital Projects
- Coordinates with the operations leadership to refine, develop, and implement standard operating procedures
- Coordinate refinement of accounting policies and procedures as they relate to the manufacturing locations
- Work with the finance leadership team to continuously improve the operations finance processes
- Coordinate with finance peers to ensure the timely and accurate completion of forecasts and actual results reporting
- Provide leadership in the conversion cost allocation methodology
Qualifications and skills
- Degree or professional certificate in Accountancy / Finance.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Access, SQL, Business Objects).
- Knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP and related data analysis tools are an added advantage.
- Exposure to manufacturing environment.
- Strong project management skills essential with broad understanding of functional workings of each department within a standalone business
- Self-starter who can manage fluctuating workloads and projects using a high degree of initiative
- Strong team player with a clear focus on stakeholder engagement and solution delivery
- Analytical and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Good communication and written of English.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Discipline and positive attitude.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.