Transfer Agency Project Management Officer
Project Management, Officer
The Project Manager is responsible for delivery of a series of client-requested projects within a dedicated-client structure within Transfer Agency. The Project Manager will liaise extensively with the client to understand and agree priorities, and discuss progress on active projects. The Project Manager will actively lead project meetings, monitor the progress of the assigned projects and provide updated status to the business units. The Project Manager will document issues, coordinate solutions and monitor their closure. The Project Manager is also responsible for the coordination of testing and implementation of the project. He/she will assist in the development of procedures, controls and training. The Project Manager will be expected to work on several projects at one time.
The Project Manager interacts with all stakeholders involved in the project lifecycle, both internal and external, with the ultimate goal of ensuring successful completion of the project, and ongoing maintenance of positive client experience.
- Management of client-facing portfolio of projects, for a dedicated client
- Leads regular portfolio review meetings with the client, discussing progress on active projects, together with agreeing priorities on pipeline projects
- Defines project scope based on the Project sponsor’s objectives together with input from the appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Liaises extensively with client to establish exact requirements, agree solutions and define timeframes for project deliverables
- Work closely with all business units within Transfer Agency in their capacity as stakeholders throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
- Proactive identification and management of project risks, ensuring that the appropriate measures are taken to ensure that all stakeholders have an appropriate appreciation of the key risks and that the required steps to mitigate these risks are completed.
- Thorough documentation throughout the project life cycle including collation of all required signoffs
- Issue tracking and management, ensuring that the appropriate stakeholders are in agreement with the resolution steps
- Monitors project milestones
- Reports project status and issues to business unit and client on a regular basis.
- Coordinates User Acceptance Testing and implementation planning
- Assists with the development of the Training Program for the project
- Interfaces with other business units involved in the project and coordinates the project team and activities across all organizations involved in the project
- Works within the Transfer Agency Project Management Office structure and ensures that all standard templates are used
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 4-5 years of management/supervisory/project management experience in Transfer Agency or financial services
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance, business administration, or equivalent professional qualification
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Project
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency function an advantage
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.