Who we are looking for
Do you want to gain invaluable knowledge about the way businesses work?
Are you passionate about turning numbers into useful insights to clients?
Are you willing to have some of the world’s biggest firms as clients?
Then YOU are the person we are looking for!
What do you think of when you hear about Audit? Numbers in Excel sheets? Calculators and piles of paper?
For us Audit means much more than that. Audit is about providing a foundation for financial markets, it is about creating trustful relationships with our clients, it is about delivering assurance upon which banks, stakeholders and investors can base their decisions, and most importantly it is about the opportunity to help our clients.
At Deloitte, Audit is truly much #MoreThanNumbers.
Are you looking for a job that is more than just checking numbers? Where YOU can make an impact while working with some of the world’s biggest firms? Then look no further!
- University graduate in Economics, Audit, Finance, IT, Statistics, Mathematics, Sociology, Econometrics or other
- Have analytical skills so you (almost) never get fooled
- Fluent in English and Bulgarian - spoken and written
- Quite confident in your MS Excel knowledge
- Able and willing to travel in the country
- Have any accounting knowledge & experience (e.g., internships, part-time positions, school jobs) – those will be considered as your advantage.
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business processes and the risks they face
- Provide recommendations for improved internal and external controls and enhanced business efficiency
- Approve year-end figures, check the balance sheet, the profit and loss statement and cash flows thoroughly
- Gain an understanding of the figures through performance of analytical procedures
- Work on exciting assurance projects and provide companies with assurance on complex accounting matters (such as IRFS), transactional events, finance organizations or internal financial controls
- Real life experience in ongoing audit engagements
- Review financial reports of companies.
- Dynamic collaboration with different engagement teams and managers
Training in our global "Snowball" program.
Tailored not only to provide you with the opportunity to learn and gain experience around the outstanding Audit professionals of Deloitte Bulgaria, but also:
- Work on real-life scenarios and high-quality professional practical cases;
- Participate in simulations of our work environment including a series of team games;
- Discuss business scenarios in a dynamic and competitive environment;
- Personal coach who will help bring out the best out of you;
- A challenging, high-tech and innovative environment with an open-door culture and flexibility to offer;
- Working with a multicultural team with different backgrounds and experiences;
- A client portfolio with lots of variety, and different locations (the office, client sites, and possibly other countries thanks to our internal mobility program). At Deloitte diversity is key!
- Opportunity to build your knowledge in different industries;
- An impressive, tailor-made career track with real growth opportunities.
- Summer 4-day working week
- Travel insurance, Supplemental health insurance plan, Annual Performance bonus, Referral bonus
- Four Wellness days off each year
Each of us here has big dreams and we expect you do, too. Let us help you achieve them!We want to hear from you!
Join us and we will support you through your journey.
And now as the opportunity is just in front of you do not miss it!Pursue your dreams!Come and meet our HR and Audit professionals!About Deloitte
The way we approach decisions, how we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes is what brings us together and differentiates us from others. Whatever we do, wherever we are, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for measurable impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most.
About the team
We prioritize flexibility and choice. At Deloitte, you are trusted from Day 1. We know our people get their best work done when they’re in control of where and how they work, designing their work week around their client, team, and personal commitments.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.