Assistant Manager, Fund Services
Our Fund Services team provides professional services to our clients including fund administration, registrar and transfer agency services, performance fee calculations, fund accounting and audit assistance. This role will be working with a team of professionals to provide fund services to our clients. You will also manage a portfolio of private equity funds administration and report directly to the Director of Fund Services Division.
- Ensure delivery of high quality client service, and is compliant with group policies, procedures and practices
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and consistency in execution of reporting
- Review capital calls, distributions, financial statements and partner capital statements
- Plan, lead and provide support to the team for year-end financial reporting and audit
- Pro-actively manage and develop client relationships, and conduct meetings as appropriate
- Interact with clients and counter-parties including legal counsel, auditors and tax advisors
- Empower the team to develop their skills using performance management tools
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in fund accounting and administration or corporate accounting funds field (e.g. Big 4, fund house, fund administration etc.)
- Good understanding and substantial experience in private equity funds
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Strong concept of accounting standard including IFRS and US GAAP
- Knowledge in Investran is preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Experienced in leading a team of professional accountants
- Good team player, independent, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About us – why work with us
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Careers |Intertrust Group, a CSC company (intertrustgroup.com) Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.