Career Compass Programme - Accounting - Septembre 2023 (m/f/d)
The Career Compass Programme gives you the opportunity to discover different types of jobs over a period of two years at Associate level.
Rather than starting your career with a focus on audit, tax or internal services, you will experience each of them while being trained and coached in one the best team working atmospheres you can have.
You will be exposed to small and fast growing clients as well as to large organisations. They are often well known and many have wide international reach.
What happens at the end of the programme? You will follow a classic career in Audit, Tax or internal services depending on the one you like best. Bring your whole self to PwC and discover how far you can go.
Your work will relate to our audit, tax and internal services. See an example of the jobs you could perform in each line of service:
We are offering you a varied position that will allow you to develop your tax and accounting knowledge, including the following tasks:
- Book-keeping and accounting, preparation of annual accounts and financial statements;
- Preparation of corporate tax and VAT returns;
- Preparation of regulatory and investor reporting;
- Preparing and performing filing obligations with the relevant authorities;
- Assisting your team coordinator in the improvement of our accounting and tax practice.
- Perform quality reviews of the financial statements prepared by our clients;
- Work on the legal and regulatory part of the audit missions such as collection and documentation of clients' legal information and completion of clients’ activity reports;
- Perform procedures on different audit cycles from an accounting perspective;
- Take part to the external confirmation process;
- Participate in the continuous improvement and transformation of audit processes and internal tools.
INTERNAL FIRM SERVICES
- Perform various accounting tasks: entering supplier invoices, issuing client invoices, inputting various transactions, inputting movements of funds, recording cash transactions, etc.;
- Perform various administrative tasks: filing, updating databases, sending documents, etc.;
- Be an adaptable contact person in order to deal with and provide guidance for various internal and external requests;
- Identify aspects of daily procedures that can be improved;
- Take part in the development of new tools to optimise existing procedures.
We offer you:
- The possibility to discover multiple types of jobs and get a deeper understanding of a key industry in financial services.
- The chance to grow in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams within an exciting working atmosphere;
- Many training opportunities to develop both your soft and technical skills tailored to your specific needs;
- Meet a firm that has the opportunities, mentorship and technology to take your career to the next level.
- You have or you are about to get a bachelor degree
- You have good knowledge of French and English, German is considered as an asset;
- You are intellectually curious, willing to learn, rigorous and proactive;
- You have strong communication and good analytical skills;
- You are a good team player and you work on multiple tasks independently or in a team;
- You have developed an agile mind, capable of setting up priorities;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Excel, knowledge of accounting tool (ex: Bob50, SAP, Yardi) will be considered as an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.