EMEA FP&A Supervisor - ISC Planning & Fulfillment
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.Summary:
At Baxter, we are building a best-in-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization. We are implementing a transformative program that will streamline processes, enhance systems, improve forecasting accuracy, strengthen business partnerships and enhance opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth.
This position leads the Planning and Fulfillment (P&F) financial planning and analysis processes and provides decision support for the EMEA region, managing approximately 25% of the annual budget for this function ($332M annual budget).
The position requires collaboration with local and regional P&F operations team, global finance and other cross-functional stakeholders across the organization, as well as coordinating activities of other team members under the direct leadership of this roleWhat will you be doing?
- Acting as Team Lead for one collaborator to coordinate and ensure completeness of given activities, developing and guiding the team supporting the achievement of their career goals within our organization.
- Leading the plant/function planning processes(Plan, Forecasts, LRP) in collaboration with keys take holders by providing financial and business support enabling optimal business decisions.
- Preparing and leading the Monthly/Quarterly Results Review, and periodic LBE’s in close cooperation with market leadership.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis for strategic evaluations, financial simulations and Excel modelling to provide insightful recommendations and support for management.
- Driving and owning global financial initiatives aligned with plant or function along with updates in the global FP&A processes.
- Acting as a trusted business partner leveraging financial and business expertise to drive financial decisions.
- Effectively communicating key design initiatives from the Global FP&A Group to key stakeholders / broader organizations including senior management.
- Helping transform the finance organization mindset from backwards-looking to forward-looking.
- Experienced Analyst demonstrating leadership and strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with business partners across regions.
- Finance Professional with minimum 5 years of relevant experience, strong analytical skills, familiarity with accounting processes and strong business acumen.
- Proficient User of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and ability to learn multiple systems (e.g.: JDE, Cognos BI, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Tableau, etc.).
- Person with time management and influencing skills to drive initiatives through the complexity of change, able to work cross-functionally and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong self-starter maintaining focus on driving projects to completion and delivering output/results with eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
- Fluent English speaker and graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field.
- Probation period of 3 months and then for an indefinite period.
- Competitive salary, annual bonuses, recognition award program.
- Corporate culture based on our values: collaboration, speed, courage and simplicity.
- Possibilities for development on a personal and professional level in one of the leading global MedTech companies.
- Package of benefits including Private medical care (Lux Med), Life Insurance, and Multisport card.
- Bax4U - cafeteria/lunch cards (300 PLN monthly).
- PPE program with very attractive conditions available for each employee after 3 months.
- Fully covered language courses (English or other languages according to business needs).
- Co-financing of holidays and an additional 2 days off from work annually.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Great Warsaw office location - Powiśle!