Tax accountant, Malta JId:7208
Our client is a premium law firm particularly active in the areas of technology, gaming & gambling, fintech, tax,
corporate law, corporate finance, employment, property, and corporate services.
Due to their ongoing expansion, our client is looking for an experienced Tax Accountant that shall be responsible for
managing a portfolio of diversified clients efficiently and work closely with the accounting and tax advisory teams.
- VAT compliance:
- (i)VAT returns. (ii) recapitulative statements. (iii) other related VAT documents and reporting.
- Corporate and Individual Tax compliance:
- (i) tax computations. (ii) tax returns; (iii) tax refund applications; (iv) other tax documents and statutory forms;
- Assisting colleagues in a timely and professional manner. Ensuring deadlines are met. Providing quality service to clients. Reporting to management on a regular basis.
- Fully qualified accountant or in the process of completing ACCA.
- Ideally possess a Professional Certificate in Taxation.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Tax Accounting role.
- Be able to work under minimal supervision and on own initiative.
- Be motivated and committed to clients’ needs.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English (other languages are considered as an asset).
- Health Insurance after probation (extended to the family).
- Mobile phone + laptop.
- Support on ongoing training.
- Hybrid system upon agreement, depending on role and needs (right now 2 days from home, 3 office – but might change since some partners are pressuring to reduce).
- Performance Bonus (% on billings; % client introductions).
- Twice a year performance review. Career Progression.
- Company Events. Family Oriented (offering some flexibility).
- Exposure to a variety on industries. Working side by side with high level professionals.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!