Associate, Tax Compliance
- Ensure clients comply with the regulations and meet all tax obligations (corporate tax and individual tax).
- Assist in collating information and filing of Estimated Chargeable Income based on draft Profit & Loss account figures and advising clients on payment of income tax based on Estimated Notice of Assessment received.
- Assist in the preparation of the Income Tax Computations to calculate the amount of tax payable/unutilized losses which includes preparation of various schedules like Capital allowance, balancing charge/ allowance schedule for fixed assets, renovations, and interest adjustment.
- Assist in drafting Form C/ Form C-S and various Appendices.
- Responsible for the preparation of individuals, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporate and withholding tax computations for a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure timely completion of all assigned deliverables and deliver quality tax services
- Establish good relationships with clients, manage their expectations, and ensure excellent client services.
- Establish good relationships with internal departments.
- Minimum Degree in Accountancy/professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA/ equivalent.
- Possessing an accreditation by SCTP or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Basic Singapore GST knowledge will be advantageous but not compulsory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, able to show initiative, and confident.
- Proactive, and possess good analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize work allocated and to multitask