This is an exciting opportunity to work with as a Pricing Analyst for a global manufacturing firm. You will be supporting a large project with a key client supporting spend modelling, pricing analysis and modelling including supporting of proposals.
The client are a leading global manufacturing firm working with some of the most well known companies, offering solutions within packaging and marketing.
This is a hybrid role based from their City of London office. It is initially a 2 year fixed-term contract with the potential to go permanent after this period.
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Performing supply chain and market analysis in the Packaging industry, mainly for key customer
- Support delivery of cost / spend modelling for the packaging category and each of the markets in scope
- Responsible for the preparation of the cost / spend modelling with market specific product, cost, and volume data
- Close collaboration with SMEs to map the changes to the products and associated timing to develop a multi-year spend forecast
- Evaluating supplier inputs and helping the team to reach a data-led conclusions
- Financial modelling and pricing analysis of potential scenarios including proposals for optimised supply lines
- Base case preparation for vendor pricing reviews
- Support negotiation phase with suppliers
The successful Pricing Analyst:
- Degree level education in related subject
- 2-3 years experience working in similar role ideally within manufacturing
- Experience business partnering with procurement and operations
- Financial modelling experience and experience managing large sets of data
- Hyperion and Power BI experience
The successful Pricing Analyst will be entitled to the competitive salary of £45,000 - £52,000 along with these other benefits:
- Study support
- Discretionary bonus
- Private health cover
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working