Assistant Manager Reporting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare Financial statements of the company on quarterly, half yearly and annual basis in accordance with Companies Act and IFRS.
- Prepare detailed back-end schedules of all heads of financial statements.
- Coordinate with auditors for annual audit and half yearly reviews.
- Manage coordinaton with all internal stake holders for timely completion of the audit exercise and preparation of financial statements.
- Ensure necessary coordination with valuers, actuaries and obtaining relevant information.
- Prepare management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare group reporting pack in line with IFRS.
- Compose comprehensive analysis on financial statements.
- Ensure setting up of compliance requirement of all financial regulatory requirements.
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
Experience and Qualification:
- ACCA Member
- 04+ years of relevant experience.
- Articles preferably from Big Four Audit Firms.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial reporting, Companies Act and IFRS’s.
- Hands-on experience in performing financial statement analysis and ratio analysis.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, SAP.