Head of Finance, Heavy Machinery
As the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all financial activities within the organisation. You will play a critical role in developing and executing financial strategies, ensuring compliance with regulations, and providing valuable insights to support informed decision-making.
Our client is a multinational corporation that operates in the heavy machinery distribution. Our Client focus on sustainability and innovation has earned it a reputation as a leader in the industry, with a strong commitment to responsible and ethical practices. As an established multinational company, the organisation maintains a culture that values teamwork, diversity, and a customer-focused approach.
- Develop and implement financial strategies aligned with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with executive management to establish financial plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Conduct financial analysis, risk assessment, and support strategic decision-making.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial reports to senior management and external stakeholders.
- Analyse financial data, identify trends, and provide insights on financial performance.
- Monitor key financial metrics, such as revenue, costs, profitability, and cash flow, and recommend strategies for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations, accounting standards, and tax laws.
- Monitor budget performance, analyse variances, and provide recommendations for cost control.
- Implement financial controls and procedures to optimise cost efficiency and ensure compliance with budgetary constraints.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture within the finance team.
- Promote knowledge sharing and continuous improvement in financial processes and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Big 4 Audit experience is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager, Finance Controller, or similar leadership role within the heavy machinery or manufacturing industry.
- In-depth knowledge of financial principles, accounting standards, and financial regulations.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Experience in financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Excellent understanding of cost control measures and strategies.
- Proficiency in financial management software (ERP, SAP, Tableu, Power BI)
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Strategic mindset with a focus on driving financial performance and achieving organisational goals.
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organisation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nurul Habibah on +62 21 2958 8915.