Manufacturing - Commercial Finance BP
This role is BU commercial finance BP cover Greater China scope.
Our client is a global well known MNC (US listing company) which has stable business growth in Greater china region.
1) Lead the finance business partner team of BU PM, ensure whole team deliver high quality financial support and continuously improve productivity;
2) As the business partner of the BU PM, deeply involved to the business by providing comprehensive financial support and drive control in the aspect of accounting, reporting, performance tracking, business analysis, working capital management, decision making, internal control improvement, etc.
3) Lead month end closing, ensure both P&L and B/S items are correctly reflected business performance.
4) Work with Group BU controllers and local Country Finance Managers to drive consistency of analytics, reporting and high-quality business control support. Prepare and review global and local reporting packages, provide variance explanation and comment to global and local managements.
5) Prepare and submit rolling forecast each month and work on annual budget accordingly to global instruction. Coordinate timetable for BL reviews, consolidate BL documents and prepare presentation slide if needed.
6) Monitor and provide analysis on BU and BL performances based on various data sources (SAP, Lighthouse, echo report, power bi, etc.) to derive a clear focus of current performance, key issues and action items. Presenting Business Line's monthly performance to BU head and BLM in the monthly meeting.
7) Prepare in-depth analyses and commentaries to facilitate decision making on key financial items such as sales, margin development, client and customer performance, rebate, working capital improvement (AR, inventory, CAPEX, etc)
8) Lead/Assist global or local projects based on request, including internal control system review, RPA, new IT system launch, etc.
9) Assist CFM in the PM M&A projects due diligent process and implementation plan.
Over 10 yrs experience in MNC company
Minimum five to eight years experience in a similar role, preferably with business partner, or FP&A exposure, and also project experience, such as M&A project or internal control review project.
Minimum two years' experience in a managerial capacity
- Good company benefit
Page Group China is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.