My client is looking for a new Financial Controller to join their team as part of their continued growth & acquisition. You will be part of a very fast paced, acquisitive business, with plenty of room for growth.
My client are a leader in the FMCG, retail sector. They have a presence across Europe & have grown significantly over the recent years. They are continuing to grow organically and through acquisition.
- Provision of accurate and timely consolidated financial information
- Produce statutory accounts and manage a smooth audit process
- Oversee robust budget and forecasting processes and present these internally and externally
- Manage, standardise and improve European wide reporting and controls
- Own external compliance; including taxation, companies house and banking
- Assess and support the business around M&A opportunities and helping build the business case
- Qualified accountant
- Skill set is important but personality, drive & ambition are key to this role
- Ideally someone with manufacturing, retail or FMCG experience
- Salary of up to £90,000 for the right candidate
- Plenty of opportunity for growth & progression with the business