Senior Corporate Tax Manager
Senior Corporate Tax Manager
About the role
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Corporate Tax Manager to join our growing West Midlands Tax Team.
Working with a diverse range of clients, from entrepreneurial owner-managed businesses to expanding corporates, as a Senior Corporate Tax Manager you will get to work on a variety of interesting and challenging tax advisory projects which will really benefit your clients.
Joining a firm ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, you will be able to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Our Senior Corporate Tax Managers enjoy coaching and mentoring individuals. An important part of this role will be focused around developing junior team members into becoming accomplished tax advisors. We will also look to you to support us in our business development activities as we continue to expand within West Midlands market.
With the support of our Tax Partners, you will be given skills and knowledge required to help you progress quickly onto Director.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects
- Working with our management team to oversee our tax compliance service
- Developing and coaching our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Why Bishop Fleming?!
At Bishop Fleming, we take pride in putting our people first. We are a Great Place to Work® certified and offer an outstanding work environment, strong office culture and extensive perks (listed below). We’re also a rapidly growing Top 30 Accountancy firm and have just been ranked fifth in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Rankings. We’re proud to be the highest ranked firm in the South West. This comes on the back of nearly 20% growth last year, several award wins, and record-breaking recruitment taking our headcount to 40 partners and close to 500 people.
We are a firm that thinks clients, people and communities. As a member of Business in the Community (BITC) we are focussed on improving our responsible business practices and collectively making positive impacts for the benefit of society.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Numerous opportunities for development
Please contact Rob Pearce; Tax Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.