Analyst- Credit Debt Collection - Italian Speaker
- Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual.
- Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities.
- Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders.
- Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business and with relevant FO business partners.
- Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA.
- Perform cash allocation and investigate payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
- Negotiate and recommend refinancing of overdue debts.
- Contribute ideas on process improvement.
- Have good communication skills and maximizes this to deliver above average performance in debt collections
- Effectively collaborate with team members and other internal stakeholders
- To provide support to the Team Manager.
- Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course preferred
- Very good knowledge of English oral &written (min. B2/C1)
- Very good knowledge of Italian (min. B2/C1) and Spanish – nice to have
- With 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in performing call outs and other collection efforts to third- party customers
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.