Restructuring & Insolvency Manager/Senior Manager
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?;Want a career where no two days are the same?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility, oversee your team’s portfolios and inputting to workflow planning
- Deliver revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
Day to day duties
- Carry out all aspects of corporate insolvency case administration (predominately liquidation and administration appointments)
- Work alongside the team to promote and drive this area of business
- Manage your own case portfolio and work to develop your team by providing tasks to ensure case progression is effective and efficient
- Introduce new policies where required to ensure efficient case management and to ensure all compliance issues are implemented and dealt with efficiently
- Maintain case portfolio/financials to ensure the team’s required billing maximum contribution to the targets, cash collection targets, recovery rates and lock up targets
What are we looking for?
- CPI Qualification;
- ACCA/CA desirable but not essential;
- At least 5 years of experience of corporate restructuring and insolvency engagements;
- Up to date technical knowledge;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & IPS;
- Good organisational skills;
- Excellent written and numerical skills.
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.