Junior (m/f) - Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
We are currently seeking a candidate who is able to demonstrate high interest in sustainability and strong qualities for an excellent career opportunity at the Junior level. We can help you realize your potential. Our success is based on your success. Our work environment is designed to help high-performing people thrive.
As a CCaSS junior, you’ll be part of the team that focuses on project execution in Advisory and Assurance type activities, in the Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) Department.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team across a range of industries, assisting organizations on how they manage and report on socio-economic value creation or sustainability information, including greenhouse gas emissions, responsible supply chains, climate risk, non-financial reporting (GRI, TCFD, SASB, INREV, SDGs)
- Support clients in understanding and application of sustainable finance regulation, executing regulatory compliance check (SFDR, EU Taxonomy, MiFID, IDD, NFRD, CSRD, etc.)
- Develop ESG strategy, solutions, products and services, methodologies, analytical frameworks and tools to help clients succeed and navigate complex regulatory environments and manage stakeholder expectations
- Identify and communicate trends, developments, and key performance drivers relevant to the client. Demonstrate a deep understanding of client industry and marketplace.
- Provide assurance for non-financial information and reports (according to ISAE 3000)
- Actively contribute to sustainable finance projects, like green bond issuance, responsible investment strategies and more
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. With guidance from leadership, maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
Skills and attributes for success
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership for tasks and team performance, and proactively seeks out ways to better address our clients’ needs
- Be a team player and leader, able to successfully guide the work of others and be committed to achieving common goals
- Knowledge of sustainable finance regulation, understanding of key sustainability concepts and frameworks
- Ability to take a pragmatic approach to issues that underpin client relationships while demonstrating and living the firm's values
- Demonstrate professionalism and poise in working with and presenting to clients or EY executives, and in developing relationships with potential clients
- Demonstrate strong communication, writing skills and an ability to translate recommendations and other ideas effectively and concisely in reports, presentation materials, client proposals and other communication
- Share our passion for helping businesses and other clients become more sustainable
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A master’s degree in Management, Accounting, Sustainable Finance, Law or similar certification
- Knowledge and interest in sustainability related areas or topics
- A specific degree/certification related to sustainability matters, sustainable finance is considered an advantage
- Ability to analyze complex or unusual issues and deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions
- Fluent English and French is a must, German considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office package
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- You will have the opportunity to get an insight on our different industries: commercial & public sector, investment funds, insurance sector, banks, private equity and real estate sector.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront