Job Description & SummaryA career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Provide management over a diverse portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives
- Manage project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition
- Think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks
- Participate in the development of ways to meet client needs, contributing to proposal delivery
- Monitor and train the auditing staff on PwC methodology
- Strong project management skills, analytical and technical knowledge
- Impeccable ethical standards, discretion, integrity, objectivity, confidence, dedication and can maintain confidentiality
Minimum years experience required
- At least 2-3 years of public accounting experience
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End DateJune 30, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.