Chief Financial Officer
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this critical appointment will oversee the leadership of the finance function for BDO Australia. Working closely with the Chief Executive Partner and Executive Management team, you will provide operational and strategic guidance on all finance matters across our integrated offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to have significant impact on the broader organisation, whilst supporting senior leadership and developing and leading a team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing key stakeholder relationships with Partners, Partners in Charge, Managing Partners, Board, Finance Committee and Partner Equity and Remuneration Committee
- Oversight of all accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, financial and management accounting functions
- Financial forecasting and budget processes including preparation of all monthly financial reporting
- Management reporting (providing analysis and reporting on WIP management, debtors, utilisation, capacity, and profitability)
- Overseeing banking arrangements/facilities, relationships, and cash flow planning
- Risk management, compliance, and quality assurance
- Annual audit processes including the preparation of statutory reports
- Financial and corporate secretarial governance
- Working with Shared Services teams to support the annual remuneration review process, partner on-boarding and offboarding, leave management and reporting.
This position is suited to an individual with experience in a similar role leading a commercial finance function. You will be a strong people leader, who is purpose led and demonstrates the BDO Values (One, Bold, Human, Strive and Heart).
Exceptional relationship management skills and commercial acumen will be essential to your success. Demonstrated experience working within a partnership model and/or professional services is desired. Relevant qualifications (CAANZ/CPA) are also required.
As one of the world’s leading audit, accounting, and advisory organisations, we provide a wealth of opportunities and benefits to our people. We provide a highly collaborative culture, with a focus on flexibility, wellbeing, community, and connection! We want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with! We believe in creating IDEAS, our PEOPLE are everything and we value TRUST.
BDO Australia is proud to be named an Inclusive Employer by Diversity Council Australia (DCA). To submit your application please click Apply Now below.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.