EY Turkey - Finance Intern
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 6 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, Adana with more than 2000 people for 30 years.
- You will produce weekly, monthly and ad-hoc financial reports,
- You will support month-end and year-end closing,
- You will participate in the budgeting and forecasting process,
- You will take an active role in analyzing the company's financial statements,
- Analyses and explains financial results,
- Prepares financial plans, forecasts for the Service Lines,
- Participates in targets set up process for Partner and Manager,
- Ensure compliance with the relevant standards,
- Analyse each month all indirect costs and investigate the difference(s) vs Plan and PY,
- Develop and maintain the relationship with all budget’s owners of the firm,
- Plan monthly meeting with budget’s owners in order to discuss & analyse the figures and get exhaustive overview of expenditures approved by Budget Owners (estimate costs to complete),
- You assist the Budget & Reporting Manager in presenting the reports to senior executives,
- You will take an active role in preparing the company's financial statements both in accordance with IFRS and management reporting requirements,
- You will participate in in a weekly and monthly communication meetings with regional controllers in global,
- You report to the Budget & Reporting Manager on variances from the established budget, and the reason for those variances.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Management,
- You have a between 0 to 1 years of professional experience in finance/controlling position,
- You have a positive and pro-active attitude with a solution-oriented and strong delivery focus,
- You demonstrate strong analytic and numerical skills,
- Advanced level of English both written and spoken,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Have some SAP knowledge.