Finance Manager/Business Partner
Finance Manager/Business Partnering opportunities available in our Financial Services Teams at CBA.
Now is the time to join a recognised leading Financial Services team in the financial services industry.
Given CommBanks commitment to building a simpler, better bank, we have a number of opportunities at the Manager level supporting our financial services teams.
Please note – This is an Expression of Interest, It is still strongly encouraged that you still apply for other roles in our business.
Join a high performing team!
Key duties will include:
- Partnering with the varying businesses in the development of robust business cases that reflect the expected financial and operational outcomes of any given project/initiative.
- Working closely with Group Finance teams to support them in understanding the financial performance of the business unit you are responsible for to drive the right outcomes for the Group.
- Providing financial management and analysis to your business unit up to CFO level, as well as the whole of Group Finance.
- Helping the business optimise performance and achieve performance targets, including active support for and involvement in continuous improvement/productivity initiatives.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- CA/CPA qualification
- Experienced in mapping processes, implementing improvements and a natural curiosity to know more and improve processes
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and influence change
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Financial Services background and experience desirable
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
Our team is looking to connect with finance professionals who are interested in being part of a high performing, customer-focused and passionate culture to build a simpler, better bank. We welcome you to express your interest. Candidates will be contacted if they are deemed suitable for vacancies within our wider finance services portfolio.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 20/07/2023For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.