Liquidity Transaction Testing Lead, VP #224391
Your field of responsibility
As a part of role, your responsibility includes:
- Manage colleagues in the Liquidity Transaction Testing team to perform transaction testing on liquidity reporting in support of a key regulator directive
- Review the tracing of liquidity transactions from front office bookings through the full architecture to liquidity reporting outputs with a deep understanding of the data flows
- Review processing across multiple regulators, entities, management information and regulatory reporting
- Partner with regional reporting, IT and change teams to analyze results and determine reporting impacts and root causes for remediation
- Present findings to management
Your future colleagues
Treasury is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank’s business. Our responsibilities range from planning of funding requirements to meet internal targets and regulatory requirements to participation in critical regulatory change and business expansion projects, developing and implementing Treasury solutions for our entities. Treasury’s long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfil our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience, and engagement of our employees. We offer a collective and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate is:
- 6-10 years of proven financial reporting experience within a leading investment bank. proven experience of liquidity reporting is a key advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel (ability to analyze large data sets with pivot tables, v-lookup and similar functions)
- A dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and tenacious attitude who shows flexibility and a focus on improvement
- In possession of a methodical approach and outstanding attention to detail. An audit background is an advantage
- An outstanding communicator, able to build positive relationships with multiple partners at varying levels of seniority across functions and locations
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.