Fresh Graduate Opportunities (July 2023 Intake)
Congratulations for reaching a new milestone in your life! We thank you for your interest in considering us as the employer of choice to kickstart your career. Mazars Singapore is constantly on the search for talent and if you resonate with the idea of having a career with a purpose, we are presenting you with an excellent opportunity to quickly build on your experiences and skills!Audit Associate
We are looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm. You will be expected to work closely with team members and under guidance from your superiors on audit engagements which may include planning, performing, and concluding the engagement. You will also work closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture on-going client relationships.
- Prepare and/or review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting
- Execute assigned engagement-related tasks in compliance with professional standards
- Propose resolutions to significant accounting and auditing issues
- Review information accompanying the assurance report in accordance with applicable framework
This role offers an excellent opportunity to quickly build upon your accounting, tax and financial management experience. You will form part of a team providing accounting and advisory support to international businesses from a diverse range of industries. You will also work with other Mazars teams (domestic and international) to establish good client relationships and meet client’s needs.
- Develop your understanding of the: business model, drivers of financial performance and accounting and tax risks for each of the clients in your portfolio.
- Ensure accurate recording of accounting transactions and analyse financial information, to prepare meaningful monthly management accounts and supporting schedules.
- Prepare financial statements under SFRS and other international GAAP.
- Prepare GST returns and assist with tax compliance matters.
- Coordinate with external parties including external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial and government authorities, where required.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to build upon your payroll expertise and experience. You will form part of a team providing outsourcing services and support to international businesses from a diverse range of industries. You will also work with other Mazars teams (domestic and international) to establish good client relationships and meet client’s needs.
- Under the guidance of your Senior/Manager, develop your understanding of the payroll structure and components.
- Prepare and support end-to-end payroll processing and recording of client’s payroll, which includes but not limited to monthly payroll, social security administration, statutory filing, year-end adjustments and filing individual income tax return.
- Participate in daily data entry and any other related payroll processing procedures.
- Preparing of monthly payroll summary report, GL & journal entry reports.
- To ensure compliance of all mandatory legislative requirements.
The role will be offers an excellent opportunity to build upon your tax knowledge and experience through the responsibility of being a vital member for the execution of deliverables in projects. You will analyse transaction structures and assist by providing your preliminary findings in respect of tax due diligence reviews, restructuring advice and ad-hoc tax advisory projects, etc.
- Extract and analyse financial/tax data and understand the business operation to identify potential tax risks of a target.
- Assist in preparing reports (e.g., for tax due diligence or reviewing sales and purchase agreements), tax research/preparatory work, and advisory work to meet the tight turnaround time.
- Collate and gather information from inter-office people for fee proposals, deliverables, etc.
- Assist in pitching for new clients or projects including preparing meaningful proposals and attending meetings.
- Opportunities includes deferred tax analysis and preparing tax computations for corporate and individual.
We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic professionals to join our Financial Advisory – Transaction Services practice in Singapore. We help some of the world’s leading companies including MNC, Private Equity, Public listed and privately held companies evaluate their deals and assess the value of businesses. The team also helps clients identify upside opportunities and risks in their transaction processes to satisfy the due diligence requirements.
- Be actively involved in due diligence for M&A transactions around Asia Pacific.
- Primary responsibility in the gathering of data and delivery of high-quality analysis, as well as assisting in drafting reports in a timely manner.
- Opportunities to assist clients in a key phase of their potential mergers, acquisitions or divestitures projects.
- Act as a key team member for due diligence engagements across small to large/complex (cross-border), working closely with senior members in Singapore and members of in-country TS teams across the Asia Pacific region, and in some instances globally.
- Work closely with our Valuation practice as well as Tax Due Diligence practice to deliver holistic insights to our client.
We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic professionals to join our Valuations team, which is the center of excellence within APAC,. You will have the opportunity to work on cross-border assignments within the region. This role will not only be valuations-focused but will also have opportunities to work on other M&A advisory related assignments.
- Perform market and industry research.
- Develop financial models to value private companies.
- Identify and value intangible assets for financial reporting, tax or M&A purposes.
- Analyse if the financial projections are reasonable by comparing against appropriate benchmarks.