Corporate & Investment Bank Treasury-CCAR Lead-Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $3.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Corporate & Investment Bank Treasury (CIBT) is a critical function within Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Finance and Business Management. It is responsible for managing the liquidity, balance sheet and capital positions of the investment banking businesses, establishing transparent and market-based funds transfer pricing policy, and developing methodologies and metrics to improve the leverage, capital, collateral and liquidity risk management capabilities of the Corporate and Investment bank. The CIBT Planning and Analysis team (P&A) is responsible for partnering within the business and across the firm to provide financial and strategic analysis, central oversight and coordination of firmwide budgeting and forecasting for CIB financial resources.
This position is for a global Lead for capital stress testing and analytics for Corporate and Investment Bank’s Balance Sheet, RWA, and NII projections. Candidate will directly manage a global team and partner with senior stakeholders within CIB Finance as well as adjacent Corporate Groups in Treasury and Risk. The broad role will include quarterly Risk Appetite and annual CCAR activities.
This mandate will also include executing end-to-end work streams to support Capital Management initiatives, including strategic re-design of CCAR processes and enhancing execution of qualitative models.
- Manage global team of ~6 individuals to ensure timely deliver end-to-end Risk Appetite and CCAR processes
- Lead the strategic re-design of FTP/NII processes and methodologies across CIB Markets
- Oversee Balance Sheet and RWA forecasting methodologies across stress scenarios
- Deliver aggregated PPNR results for NII to Central P&A team and Recruit, develop and manage top talent
- Present CCAR and Risk Appetite results to CIB CFO and their leadership teams
- Partner closely with CIB central P&A teams firmwide P&A, Corporate Capital Stress Testing, CIB Finance, and Control Management
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements around data input, calculation, aggregation, and diagnostics along with ensuring data integrity, accuracy and timeliness in all financial reporting and presentations
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills:
- 13+ years of experience in a large financial institution or consulting firm and experience in CCAR processes
- Resilient, self-aware, humble, and execution focused
- Strong team leader and change agent
- Ability to work across senior levels of the organization
- Strong quantitative, critical thinking and analytic skills, excellent quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills, confidence with finance and accounting concepts
- Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and provide strong documentation
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills - ability to synthesize financial information into concise, insightful and actionable recommendations
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.