Unit Registry Assistant Manager, Senior Associate
As an Assistant Manager, you are responsible for engaging your team and monitoring daily deliverables. You will need to demonstrate the ability to influence people as well as engage with your peers and managers. You will embrace change while continuously looking to make further improvements within your team. You will have strong communication skills to liaise directly with clients via email, phone or in person.
Why this role is important to us
The Assistant Manager is responsible for the control of daily operations of the team and to ensure that all Client agreements are consistently meet. The Assistant Manager is also responsible for the validation and review transactions and outputs against agreed Client Service Level Agreement (SLA) by overseeing the Unit Registry processing team, Client policies and SSAL risk policies & procedures. The focus is to complete all tasks and provide service to all queries/issues raised by both external and internal parties to the highest quality within the agreed turnaround times.
What you will be responsible for
- To perform verification on transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner
- To respond internal and external queries via email, phone.
- Attend KPI meetings with clients and discuss Unit Registry stats for the month.
- Manage and complete ad-hoc projects, when required.
- To understand the core offering and ways to increase efficiencies in the day-to-day process
- To perform staff training & development through effective performance reviews.
- To ensure that all day to day tasks and/or issues/queries raised by Client; unit holder or internal staff have been resolved within agreed time frames.
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external Communication in various means including: phone, fax & email.
- Have a high level of understanding of the Client: their SLA, organization, policies & key contacts.
- Identify, recommend & implement improvements to procedures, processes, controls and client servicing arrangements.
- Review and release payment related tasks to the impacted investors.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of the unit registry operational flows.
- Knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts (desirable)
- Knowledge of payment related deliverables.
- An aptitude for information technology including Excel.
- Good liaison skills across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in client servicing.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements as well FATCA/CRS regulatory requirements.
- A solid understanding of the finance industry and financial markets.
- Previous Unit Registry, finance and/or banking background.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street Global Advisors
What We Do. As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world’s governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world’s largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care.
Our Mission. At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: State Street Global AdvisorsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.