Transfer Agency (Unit Registry) Assistant Manager, Senior Associate
As a Senior Associate (Assistant Manager), you will responsible for engaging your team and monitoring daily deliverables. You will need to demonstrate the ability to influence people as well as engage with your peers and managers. You will embrace change while continuously looking to make further improvements within your team. You will have strong communication skills to liaise directly with clients via email, phone or in person.
The Senior Associate (Assistant Manager) is responsible for the control of daily operations of the team and to ensure that all Client agreements are consistently meet. The Senior Associate is also responsible for the validation and audit checking transactions and outputs against agreed Client Service Level Agreement (SLA) by overseeing the Unit Registry processing team, Client policies and SSAL risk policies & procedures. The focus is to complete all tasks and provide service to all queries/issues raised by both external and internal parties to the highest quality within the agreed turnaround times.Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.What you will be responsible for
As a Transfer Agency (Unit Registry) Assistant Manager, Senior Associate you will
- To perform verification on transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner
- To respond internal and external queries via email, phone.
- Attend KPI meetings with clients and discuss Unit Registry stats for the month.
- Manage and complete ad-hoc projects, when required.
- To understand the core offering and ways to increase efficiencies in the day to day process
- To perform staff training & development through effective performance reviews.
- Provide staff management support to the Administrators and assisting them to effectively deal with issues.
- To ensure that all day to day tasks and/or issues/queries raised by Client; unit holder or internal staff have been resolved within agreed time frames.
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external Communication in various means including: phone, fax & email.
- Have a high level of understanding of the Client: their SLA, organisation, policies & key contacts.
- Identify, recommend & implement improvements to procedures, processes, controls and client servicing arrangements.
- Review and release payment related tasks to the impacted investors.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- An aptitude for information technology including Excel.
- Good liaison skills across all levels of the organisation.
- A solid understanding of the finance industry and financial markets.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of the unit registry operational flows.
- Knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts.
- Knowledge of payment related deliverables.
- Experience in client servicing.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements as well FATCA/CRS regulatory requirements.
- Previous Unit Registry, finance and/or banking background.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.