Financial Accounts Production Manager
Financial Accounts Production Manager
Work Location: Dublin
Service Line: Audit
Experience Level: Experienced
We are Grant Thornton. We go beyond business as usual, so you can too.
Grant Thornton Ireland (GT) has over 2,500 people in 10 offices across Ireland, The Isle of Man, Gibraltar, and Bermuda, with a presence in over 130 countries around the world, and a global network of over 62,000 people
At GT, we work as trusted advisors, bringing local knowledge and national expertise, with a global presence, to help businesses succeed – wherever they are located. We make business more personal by investing in building relationships and empowering our clients to make the right decisions for their organisation now and for the future. Whether that is working with the public sector to build thriving communities, with regulators and financial institutions to build trust, or with a diverse range of businesses to help them achieve their goals, Grant Thornton Ireland work hard to support clients to act on the issues that matter.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Financial Accounts Production Manager to provide support and training across our expanding team, using financial accounts production software “CaseWare”. You will be self-motivated and capable of working on your initiative
- You will lead, motivate and inspire a dynamic team of 10 + people
- Hiring, training and developing of new employees to meet organisational needs
- Partner with staff at all levels building professional relationships within the wider Audit team
- Developing employee skills and performance through training and coaching
- Providing feedback on an employee’s performance, helping to develop an employee’s skills where needed, and addressing performance problems
- Maintaining employee records such as personnel files and documentation of disciplinary actions
- Reviewing employee performance evaluations and providing feedback on areas for improvement
- Ensure the workload is managed and distributed evenly across the team
- Support the team with accounts production bookings and queries
- Where necessary provide direct technical support
- Improve internal communications
- Coordinating employee meetings such as staff meetings or team meetings
- Produce weekly report on team performance
Skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant Management experience preferably in a corporate environment
- Experience in using Caseware Working Papers or equivalent accounts production software (Sage Accounts Production, Relate Accounts Production, Accurri Accounts Production)
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification)
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills
- A competitive compensation package with a defined career path
- Training and support from our dedicated learning and development team
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Subsidised healthcare insurance
- Wedding leave
Life at GT
Inclusion and diversity:
Included and valued for your difference is how everyone should feel at work. Not just because it is right, but because we are all at our best when we are able to be ourselves. So, when you join Grant Thornton, we will work hard to ensure that is how you feel. We want you for who you are. We are excited to see the personality and perspectives you will bring to our team because we know we will all benefit from them.
Diversity of thought, background and experience enables better decision-making, improves the quality of our delivery, and helps us to meet the needs of our clients. Our firm is built on people and their ideas, so we want to hear all the new perspectives and fresh thinking you have to offer.
We want to create a culture of recognition and celebrating success, by saying thank you to people who surpass our expectations and recognising the right values and behaviours. Our Shout Out recognition scheme is our way of highlighting and promoting achievements. Whether you simply want to say thank you, celebrate a special occasion or give an award for doing something exceptional, you can do all of this and more through the scheme.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.