Senior Analyst - Credit Risk Reporting
What is the opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious self-motivated and flexible individual to join a dynamic analytics unit and to become a key member of a team dedicated to quality and accountability.
You will contribute to the delivery of insightful reports and analytics that reach the highest levels within the Group. You will develop further your problem solving and critical thinking abilities to deliver heightened analytics and automation within the reporting function.
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders (including senior management) to deliver progressive, streamlined reporting and analytics which meet business and Group objectives and maximises the effectiveness and efficiency of the Credit Risk Reporting team.
- Scheduling, production and validation of a comprehensive business, financial and regulatory reporting suite, for an executive audience, within tight timeframes.
- Design and development of dashboards, reports and analytics packs including automated and efficient processes for production.
- Support and deliver ad hoc business and regulatory requests, in addition to new MI projects and strategic Group projects, as and when they arise.
- Use analytical resources to solve business issues through data analysis, interpretation and delivery.
What will make you stand out?
- We are looking for someone with practical experience and proficiency working with data analysis tools to interrogate large datasets e.g. SQL / SAS/ Python etc.
- You will need to have strong organisational and analytical capabilities, be resilient and deadline-focused and have experience of delivering to tight and challenging targets.
- With keen attention to detail and strong sense of ownership and accountability for work you will be a committed self-starter with a proactive and flexible approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills are a must!
- Third Level qualification, in mathematics, statistics, finance, IT, or another subject area including a significant numerical element.
More about the team
Decision Science, Group Risk is a specialist unit with a broad skillset covering risk management, data mining, statistical analysis, regulation and I.T.
The Credit Risk Reporting team within Decision Science is responsible for management information, regulatory returns, risk model development and automated decision strategies across a broad range of Retail Credit portfolios.
This is a hybrid role and can be done anywhere in the Republic of Ireland with a primary office location of Dublin. Travel will be required for in-person collaboration - frequency to be agreed with manager.
Why work with us?
The Bank of Ireland company culture prioritises work-life balance with an opportunity for flexible working, along with 23 days annual leave and excellent pension contributions. Family can mean different things to different people; we offer 6 months paid mat leave, an innovative fertility and surrogacy policy and working parent supports.
Your wellbeing is important to us; we have an employee assistance program, WebDoctor and financial wellbeing coaches available. We also encourage and support staff to pursue educational and professional qualifications to grow and enhance your career!
- Customer Focused - Self
- One Group, one team - Self
- Agile - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce. We offer reasonable accommodation at every stage of the application and interview process. If you require assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Closing date: Jun 5, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.