Senior Accountant - B2B | Al Futtaim Automotive | Toyota & Lexus
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for competent Senior Accountant. This role will support B2B Finance Manager in handling After Sales Distributor and B2B sales channel finance activities at business unit level, Balance sheet management and support in other day to day operations.
What you will do
- Weekly SME branch visits to verify deal pack documentation, review SOP implementation and timely highlight of control issues
- Monthly margin target preparation for B2B channels and incentive data file
- Review & analyze on monthly basis the misstatements under each Balance sheet G/L assigned to B2B team
- Implement resolution steps for B2B assigned GL misstatements. This involves detailed review of business and accounting processes and data schedules
- Perform detailed annual review of extended warranty utilisation model wise for Toyota and Lexus brands
- Ensure model wise extended warranty provision accruals are accounted for at invoicing stage including special rates and new model introductions. These must be carefully considered at LE forecasts and highlighted for discussions with B2B Business Heads
- Review the paid extended warranty proposal workings prepared by Warranty and provided required analysis details to FM
Required skills to be successful
- 3-5 years financial accounting experience
- Automotive experience highly preferred
- Proficient in SAP
- Chartered Accountant Intermediate/ Bachelor's degree in Finance/accounting or equivalent - Master's degree is a plus.
About the team
The role will report to the Finance Manager and you will be working in fast phase environment.
What equips you for the role
- Microsoft Office, proficient in SAP or equivalent is a plus.
- Present concepts, recommendations, and analyses to senior management in a clear, concise, and actionable manner.
- Able to manage competing priorities in a cross-functional environment.
- Work independently with limited supervision. A Self-starter, with a passion to act while focusing on delivering results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to identify, act and implement ideas that drive continuous improvement
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.