Senior Tax Consultant - CPTX (Penang)
KPMG Corporate Tax Practice offers a broad range of professional services which include effective tax compliance and advisory services to our corporate clients of diversified industries. We assist multi-national companies and local companies to manage their corporate tax efficiently. Our corporate tax professionals as a team of experienced professionals are dedicated to advising corporate clients who are undertaking domestic and international transactions, mergers and acquisitions, investments etc on any tax issue which may arise.
- Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
- Assisting team leaders in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Assisting in drafting of tax opinions.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting /taxation body.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
- Working experience at professional services firms would be an advantage.
- Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.