Liquidity Transaction Testing & Reg Compliance, AVP #227195
- Work with colleagues in the Liquidity Transaction Testing & Regulatory Compliance team to perform full analysis on the data used to create liquidity regulatory and management information reports. This involves tracing of transactions from source through the full system architecture to liquidity reporting outputs and ensure that the rules are correctly interpreted and implemented in the liquidity reports globally (all regions).
- The Liquidity Transaction Testing & Regulatory Compliance team is a Global Function covering internal and external reporting such as LCR, NSFR across key regulators; FED, FINMA, PRA
- Liaise with regional reporting, IT and change teams to analyse results and determine reporting impacts and root causes for remediation
- Good understanding of financial products, such as Secured Financing, Unsecured Financing, Derivatives, Loans & Deposits and how they are booked and relevant lifecycle events
- Present findings and targeted testing results to key stakeholders
Treasury is a highly visible, dynamic area of the firm where you can be an integral part of the decision making that supports the bank’s business. Our responsibilities range from planning of funding requirements to meet internal targets and regulatory requirements to participation in critical regulatory change and business expansion projects, developing and implementing Treasury solutions for our entities. Treasury’s long-term success depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our mandate. Ultimately, this depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that offers direct contact with senior management and encourages leadership at all levels.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience The successful candidate is:
- Experienced with 4-9 years of financial reporting within a leading investment bank. Specific experience of regulatory reporting is a key advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel (ability to analyze large data sets with pivot tables, v-lookup and similar functions)
- A dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and tenacious attitude who shows flexibility and a focus on improvement
- In possession of a methodical approach and strong attention to detail. An audit background is an advantage
- A strong communicator, able to build positive relationships with multiple stakeholders at varying levels of seniority across functions and locations
- A desire to read, understand and interpret BCBS, SNB, CRR II, FED, FINMA rules and regulations is a key advantage
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectivesYour new employer Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.