Junior Project Manager - Capital Adequacy and Stress Testing #226402
Your field of responsibility
The team reports to the Head of Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) which resides within the Americas Stress Testing & Capital Adequacy (ASTCA) Central Office. Applicant will work with onsite and remote teams.
- Support agenda and materials development for senior executive audiences and meetings (e.g., Board of Directors, Executive Committees, Sr. Governance Forums, etc.)
- Support in developing processes and documentation around remediating internal and external audit and quality assurance-related findings and lessons learned
- Draft process flows and write controls documentation
- Produce internal status tracking reports and dashboards to show impactful views of the progress on key results
- Support writing CCAR narratives and project management of the team’s delivery of documentation
- Support business management tasks
- Provide analytical support on a variety of business initiatives and/or ad hoc analyses required by senior management and regulators
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Head of Americas Stress Testing & Capital Adequacy, proactively getting involved with key priorities and activities as required
- Develop and maintain knowledge on current rule making and industry developments regarding US regulatory reform
- Develop and maintain relationships with executives and senior management to provide support and guidance across all matters
Your future colleagues
Under its remit, the team partners with senior management across the business and functional areas to support the coordination and execution of strategic activities for the annual Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) submission for Credit Suisse Holdings USA. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for applicants with equivalent experience of 2-5 years in Finance, Capital & Liquidity Management, or project management roles along with an ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Basic understanding of finance, business management or program management functions
- Proven analytical, logical, and numerical approach; ability to analyze specific business problems and propose tenable solutions
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, writing, and ability to communicate
- Possess a can-do, synergetic, and positive demeanor with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to develop and sustain positive relationships with internal key partners
- Ability to work under timelines and fast paced environments
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.