Analyst - Energy Accounting
The Analyst - Downstream Energy Accounting under Energy Risk and Accounting organization will perform and support the daily operations of the Inventory teams in one of the sub processes: Contracts & Pricing, Billings & Settlements, Stock Recording & Reconciliation or Stock Valuation. Provide proactive support to End to End process issue resolution and deliver assigned activities and drive for operational excellence within the team.
- Main scope on Contracts & Pricing with opportunity to perform Stock Valuation process. Responsible in maintaining contracts and pricing in GSAP and perform the valuation of closing stocks for month end close. Role also includes back up support within the team and maintenance of Inventory accounts in the system.
- Work with different interdependent processes within Inventory process and other processes in Finance Operations including collaboration with stakeholders from the business.
- Contribute in operationalizing effective KPIs analysis by identifying root causes, implementing and monitoring improvement plans; present results from own area of accountability to different parties within Hydrocarbon organization and Business.
- Provide information and explain all the concerns on the process to support internal/external audit.
- Able to identify and contribute to process improvements and simplification,
Main scope on Contracts & Pricing with opportunity to perform Stock Valuation process. Responsible in maintaining contracts and pricing in GSAP and perform the valuation of closing stocks for month end close. Role also includes back up support within the team and maintenance of Inventory accounts in the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Open to fresh graduates up to 1 year of work experience
- Good knowledge of GSAP accounting system
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; VBA knowledge is desirable and will be an asset
- Fast and accurate data input skills, analytical skills & attention to details
- Good communication skills
Mid Shift on Regular days and Night Shift on Month-end close
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.