Consultant - Governance, Risk and Compliance Services
- Risk Based Internal Audits for relevant focus areas including business and finance.
- Process Reviews.
- Organization wide Risk Assessment.
- Carry out Corporate Governance and Risk Management activities; and
- Development of Policies and Procedures for focus areas incl. business and finance; and
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Requirement:
- *2-5 years of experience* in the above-mentioned areas.
- Mandatory Qualification such as CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent.
- Add-on certifications preferred: CIA/CISA/CFE/CFA or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in the *Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities* industry preferred, and Big 4 experience is a value add.
- Working knowledge and basic understanding around leading ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, is a value add.
- Must have advanced excel, word, PowerPoint skills.
- Background of internal audit, risk management, governance reviews etc.;
- Flawless oral and written communication skills in English. Arabic speakers will be preferred; and
- Understanding of Local Laws & Regulations around VAT, IFRS, ADAA.