MY - Senior & Assistant Manager - Tax Advisory
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Work directly with senior managers/directors/partners in various tax advisory assignments. Possess adequate experience in advising clients pertaining to corporate tax, real property gains tax and stamp duties matters.
- Assist clients with tax incentive or grant application.
- Project manage on cross-border assignments working with local and overseas colleagues as well as business partners.
- Job development – to build and maintain healthy relationships with the Clients.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Possess minimum a Bachelor Degree in related disciplines such as Accounting/Finance /Tax or Professional Qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA) with at least 5 years working experience preferably in professional services firm
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (preferred)
- Possess good organizational skills and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- A strong team player and willing to share responsibilities as a team
- Possess a pleasant personality and willing to learn attitude e.g. participate in career development and training processes.
- Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.