Reports to: Managing Director
Location: West London
Clarion is an IT & Telecoms Company, with a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge technology solutions and a growing and diverse client base for whom we advise on, implement and manage ICT infrastructure. We also have a Remanufacturing Division from where we procure, refurbish and resell ICT equipment. This bolsters our increasing focus on providing both smart and sustainable technology. We are a progressive and ambitious firm with a proven track record and a shared drive for success. We are looking for a highly competent, forward-thinking individual to take on the role of Finance Manager and grow this into a key position within the business as a whole.
Key areas of Responsibilities
- Produce the company financial accounts
- Produce financial management reports for Directors
- Provide analysis to aid growth
- Responsible for Purchase & Customer invoicing including batch imports into Sage 200
- Processing bank payments and receipts, culminating in the bank reconciliation incl. some forex.
- Maintaining fixed asset register and posting depreciation
- Review customer credit control
- Approve electronic bank payments to suppliers.
- Managing 4 companies with linking accounts.
- VAT returns to HMRC electronically
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Posting accruals and prepayments.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Payroll using Brightpay Payroll including calculating gross wages from timesheets, processing wage payments, posting payroll journal, submitting pensions
- Identifying risks to the business and ensuring that rigorous financial controls are in place
- Assist in producing the board report for presentation to the leadership team
- Helping the Managing Director update business KPI’s
- Develop strong relationship with the sales team to enable robust revenue forecasts
- Identify improvement opportunities in areas such as cost reduction, controls, revenue enhancement, and finance/accounting policy
- Building relationships and dealing directly with the external auditors
- Manage and develop junior team member
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Proficient in Excel
- High degree of IT literacy
- Bright, capable individual with lots of initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritise the workload and work both reactively and proactively
- Have a hands-on approach and be a team player
- To be passionate about the Company’s aims and ethos
- Working/technical knowledge of Sage 200 & Xero
- Comfortable with ODBC/SQL reporting
- Experience working within an ecommerce business
- 25 Days holiday per year excluding Bank holidays
- Gym membership (close by work)
- Monthly lunch (end of month)
- Hybrid Working
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.