Investor Relations Analyst Fixed Term Contract
Investor Relations Analyst, fixed term contract
Glanbia plc is seeking to recruit an Investor Relations Analyst on a 12 months fixed term contract basis and will report to the Investor Relations Director.
The location of the role can be in either Kilkenny or Citywest, Dublin 24. A blended working arrangement is available through our ‘Smart Working’ model, which allows you a greater choice in how you work and live, giving you a better work-life balance.
The Investor Relations Analyst assists in the execution of Glanbia’s investor relations programme to ensure consistent, accurate information is provided on a timely basis to investors, analysts and the Company’s leadership team.
This role comes with significant exposure to the Group CEO and CFO and is suited to an individual with a strong interest in stock markets. It is an ideal role to learn about the entire group and its strategy as well as being an opportunity to further develop strong communications skills
- Project manage key work streams during financial results periods (full year, half year and quarterly results) in particular taking ownership for preparation of investor results presentations.
- Prepare supporting information packs for senior management for results calls and investor meetings working closely with FP&A team as well as segmental finance teams;
- Load financial results and other regulated updates for formal publication on the regulatory news service (“RNS”);
- Develop monthly Board update on Glanbia share price, share register and price drivers;
- Engage directly with analysts and investors, where appropriate, on a one to one basis to answer questions respecting disclosure regulations. Maintain short notes of key investor interactions;
- Regularly evaluate expectations and research published by equity analysts and calculate the average (“consensus”) for key financial metrics for Glanbia across all analysts.
- Monitor the stock market performance of competitors and peers. Produce regular updates summarising peer group valuations and key strategic developments;
- Manage and coordinate investor meetings, investor road shows and capital markets days. Prepare presentations to accompany these meetings when necessary; and
- Work collaboratively with the Group Corporate Communications team in areas such as content management for the Glanbia corporate website, preparation of the Glanbia Annual Report and Sustainability Report.
- 3rd level qualification in a related field
- Professional qualifications ACA, ACCA, CIMA and or CFA/MBA beneficial
- Previous experience gained in a similar position in a corporate multinational environment
- Experience in the following beneficial - finance, accounting, treasury, equity analysis, M&A/corporate finance/transaction services, asset management or strategy. Experience gained at, a brokerage, investment bank, strategy consultant, accountancy firm or investor relations role in a PLC.
The successful candidate for this role will have/be able to develop:
- Excellent financial analysis skills including the ability to critically assess and articulate the value drivers of a business.
- Knowledge of, and interest in, stock markets including the macro themes in the markets, the main asset classes and the role of the various stakeholders within financial markets.
- Demonstrate agility and ability to get things done in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail to ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
- Effective communication style - with a logical, structured, clear, credible and collaborative format.
- Operate within the clear disclosure requirements of a regulated public company.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Demonstrate a high level of learning agility