Accountant / Assistant Accountant
- Assist in month-end closing and management reporting package;
- Participate in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and liaison with auditors;
- Ensure all transactions handled and reports prepared are in compliance of policies, procedures and controls;
- Handling, monitoring and reviewing program audit of various government funding projects;
- Experience in accounts receivable function and or treasury management would be an advantage;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- University degree in Accounting or related disciplines, with recognized professional accounting qualification preferred;
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in accounting field;
- Experience in Oracle accounting system is preferred;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel and Word; Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, responsible and able to work under pressure;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- With working experience in NGO is an advantage;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Accountant.