Finance Manager/ Senior Manager 6-12 months contract
My client is currently seeking a contract Manager/ Senior Manager who experienced in financial reporting and consolidation to join the regional accounting team. This is a contract position with possibility of conversion to permanent position for the right candidate.
- Preparing group financial statement
- Responsible for consolidation of financial data
- Working with the key stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Leading and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of financial processes and systems
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. CPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Big 4 auditor is welcomed to apply
- Minimum 5 years accounting or auditing experiences
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and leaderships skills
- Experiences in life insurance or IFRS 17 is a plus but not a must
- Good command in spoken and written English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice: https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as government ID numbers, ethnicity, gender, religion, marital status or trade union membership) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.