- Perform and deliver Tax Services to meet RSM clients’ demands.
- Identifying and quantifying potential tax risks, providing comments on which action could be undertaken to reduce the identified tax exposures.
- Highlighting potential tax opportunities that the company may take advantage of according to the law, for instance through claiming eligible deductions and identifying potential tax reliefs.
- Discuss with clients for key matters or the issues presented in the deliverables upon the client’s request.
- Review working paper and deliverables to clients.
- Lead a diverse team of talented tax advisors with complete accountability for delivering on client engagements.
- Represent the firm in networking, go-to-market activities, and professional associations.
- Assist Director/Partner in other work such as training, seminar, and other firm’s activities.
- Develop and provide instruction or training junior team members and new hires
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Auditing or related fields.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in Tax practice within a national or regional public accounting or consulting firm
- Tax Practicing Certificate or ACCA/ICAEW/ Vietnamese or foreign CPA preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of tax laws and regulations, tax practice in Vietnam
- Ability to direct and manage client engagements.
- Strong project management and time management & team management skills
- Possess a good balance of strong audit skills and business acumen.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Fluent English language (speaking, listening, reading and writing) in social and business communication at a minimum Business Level.
- Ability to traveling extra miles.