downtown luxury brand - AP AR accountant
As the accountant, this role is responsible for brand AP+AR accounting work and will be trained as the high potential team member for future development.
My client is one well-known retail luxury brand, it has good business increase performance in China.
1. In charge of T&E and communicate with sales or office employees to issue the reimbursing; 负责员工报销并及时与销售人员和员工沟通完成报销工作及付款
2. Arrange the payment based on Payment terms and ensure the payment is performed accurately and timely Work closely together with team; 根据付款条件安排付款，并确保付款准确及时地与团队紧密合作；
3. Reconcile vendor statement periodically. 定期核对供应商账单；
4. In charge of the issue resolution if there is any discrepancy during invoice posting; 发票过帐过程中如有差异，负责解决问题；
5. Collect the invoice from vendor, Match invoice with goods receipt. 从供应商处收集发票，将发票与收货相对应；
1. Issue proposal invoice according to customer request; 根据客户要求开具发票；
2. Responsible for checking and ensure the correctness of the booking records. 负责检查并确保预订记录的正确性;
3. Verify that AR entries have been completed in accordance to Month-end Closing Schedule; 核实应收账款条目，按照月末结算时间表完成；
4. AR daily / monthly collection summary report; AR日/月汇总摘要报告；
5. Monthly review and check customer account and prepare the AR statement report; 每月检查客户帐户并准备AR报表；
6. Work closely together with AR team and other relevant team to insure possible communication and interaction between the processes; 与AR团队和其他相关团队紧密合作，以确保流程沟通和互动。
1. big multinational company background, prefer retail/FMCG industry.
2. workable English skills and active personality to solve problems.
3. T&E experience and AR experience total more than 3 years.
4. good motivation of luxury industry.
1. well-known retail luxury brand in China and outstanding business performance in China, stable team size.
2. this role will be trained as the key development team member.
3. good internal rotation chances.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olivia Shen on +8621 6062 3087.