Finance Trainee Officer
You will be required to:
- Work closely with senior finance professionals to conduct financial analysis, including data gathering, financial modeling, and interpretation of financial statements. Help identify trends, patterns, and areas of improvement to support decision-making processes.
- Aid in the day-to-day financial operations, such as processing invoices, managing accounts payable and accounts receivable, and reconciling financial transactions. Help maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Work closely with other departments, such as procurement, sales, or operations, to gather financial information, support financial decision-making, and provide financial insights. Develop effective communication and collaboration skills.
An ideal candidate should have/be:
- An ACCA Finalist/Qualified
- Previous experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Hands on knowledge of IAS and IFRS
- Basic knowledge of financial management
- Good interpersonal skills