We are looking for a Junior Auditor to join our client's audit team to work on the financial audits of their local and international clients in accordance with International Standards on Auditing, in order to obtain the required evidence to issue an appropriate audit opinion.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a full-service certified public accounting practice specializing in tax, audit and financial planning services and is located in Birkirkara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare an audit file from scratch up till completion stage.
- Carry audit engagements.
- Reviewing of financial statements in accordance to GAPSME and IFRS.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in audit.
- Must have IFRS and GAPSME experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
- Possess proficient skill in Microsoft Office and basic knowledge of accounting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent, proactive, flexible and committed.
- Strong client focus.
- Good team player.
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment.
In the initial stages of ACCA or equivalent.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- €17K - €25K p.a.
- Flexibility in starting time, from 08:00 till 09:00, 40 hours per week with 30 minutes break to be taken at your pace.
- Performance bonus in June (mid-year).
- Performance Appraisal in Dec/Jan.
- CPE hours plus Memberships paid.
- Sponsor ACCA, first sitting of any exam plus lectures will be paid by the client with 3 days study leave.