FP&A Americas Renal Manager
FP&A Americas Renal Manager
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Our products and therapies touch the lives of millions of people around the world every day, which is why we are focused on transformative innovations that bring smarter, more personalized care to all of us. For 87 years and counting, we have been at the critical intersection where the ideas that save and sustain lives meet the providers who make it all happen. And now, we are determined to realize our boldest opportunities to transform global healthcare for years to come.
Your role at Baxter
This position at Baxter, will be part of a best-in-class Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) organization and acts as an extension of the Renal Finance teams. This role interacts with the other GBUs FP&A Center of Expertise (CoE) teams as well as in-country finance business partners within the GBU’s, and Corporate FP&A.
This position will support the consolidation, reporting, monthly performance reviews, quarterly forecast processes. annual budgeting and the long-range plan. In addition, it will support value-added business analytics, process improvement projects and ad-hoc initiatives.
It will manage, coach, and guide a team of 2 Financial Analysts
We develop quality products with the patient in mind, so our efforts are also patient-centric. That means you can be proud of our work and the value we provide to people every day.
As a large, multinational organization, you have the opportunity to expand your knowledge through collaboration with a variety of individuals, exposure to different facets of our portfolio, and a supportive leadership team that encourages ongoing development
What you'll be doing
The FP&A Manager role its responsible for contributing to financial planning and reporting activities and provide strategic support for the Americas Renal team. It will be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead areas of the comprehensive planning processes (long range plan, forecasts, operating plan) and monthly financial reviews with senior function leaders and Global FP&A
- Deliver a comprehensive monthly reporting package for management, including analysis of business performance against budget vs. actual results for both P&L.
- Perform Global financial consolidation for the Americas Renal GBU. Ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness of deliverables
- Liaise with the Corporate, other cross-functional teams and Regional Leadership to develop and communicate major financial processes/cycles guidance to ensure a well-managed and consistent process.
- Able to support hands-on activities such as Planning Information loads
- Lead, coach and provide direction to a strong team of SFA
- Perform ad hoc analysis and modeling for various financial initiatives
- Performs variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make recommendations going forward
- Develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with finance and business customers
- Provide support to finance and fellow CoE members
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Accounting or Business Administration or Finance.
- +7 yr. work experience in related fields
- English Advanced level B2+
- Experience in decision support activities
- Proven ability in Forecasting and Financial Analysis
- High proficiency in Microsoft office. Highly desirable knowledge in BI tools
- Attention to detail, good problem solving, and analytical skills required
Good interpersonal relationships
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.