Vice President, Corporate Finance
Montréal, QC H3B2K2, CAN/ Drummondville, QC J2C1J8, CAN/ Sherbrooke, QC J1J0A2, CAN/ Trois-Rivières, QC G9A6E6, CAN/ Saint Hyacinthe, QC J2S7S3, CAN/ Chicoutimi, QC G7H0A1, CAN/ Québec, QC G1V0B9, CAN/ Granby, QC J2G5H9, CAN
This bilingual opportunity is also available on MNP’s Postes avec expérience job board in French. Please submit one application only to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you.
Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our Corporate Finance team as a Vice President. This diverse team of professionals maximizes our clients’ potential so they can seize opportunities as they emerge within an evolving business landscape. As a trusted advisor, you’ll provide innovative solutions that meet clients’ divestiture, financing, due diligence and acquisition goals. This position offers a potential remote work arrangement while being a member of the Corporate Finance - M & A team located in Montreal.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.
- Lead the proposal, planning and execution of corporate finance engagements including researching and identifying new markets; managing merger, acquisition and divestiture processes
- Conduct regular meetings with clients to review results and prepare business plans as well as attend meetings with brokers, bankers, investors and venture capitalists
- Identify competitive issues and performance indicators on both a macro and micro level specific to the target market
- Prepare and review technical based analysis, projections, forecasts and models
- Design and develop high-quality deliverables including engagement letters, reports, presentations and correspondence
- Manage engagement planning and scheduling as well as project financials (budgets, WIP, timely billing, collection, variance recognition)
- Identify innovative ways to deliver added value to clients; ensure client needs are met and relationships grow and develop
- Maintain high quality control and apply specialized knowledge to anticipate, identify and address issues or key risks relevant to the client’s business
- Network in the local business community, consider business development opportunities and lead the preparation and delivery of competitive proposals to meet client needs
- Mentor, motivate and coach team members towards professional and personal development by setting clear expectations, providing feedback and conducting performance reviews
Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in a related field is considered an asset
- CPA designation
- 5 to 6 years of professional services experience
- Extensive experience in financial analysis and modeling
- Experience in business and practice development
- Proven people management, relationship building and leadership skills
- Strong practical knoledge of MIcrosoft Excel and PowerPoint
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.