Senior Client Accounting Manager
Senior Client Accounting Manager
Location: Dublin / Hybrid
Department: Corporate and Legal Services (CLS)
Vacancy type: Permanent
The Senior Client Accounting Manager reports to the Head of Corporate Clients and is responsible for the management of financial, tax and statutory reporting for a portfolio of clients in the Corporate team. The candidate will also be expected to take on the role as Independent Director for several clients in the corporate client’s portfolio.
Tax and Accounting Services
- Ensuring monthly and quarterly management and financial accounts are completed for a portfolio of clients in a professional and timely manner
- Beginning to end responsibility for the preparation of management accounts, annual financial statements including active involvement in both audit preparation and delivery and ensuring all reporting deadlines are met as scheduled.
- Liaising with a range of banks, clients and auditors and other third parties to gain all relevant accounting information to ensure timely and accurate delivery of accounting reports.
- Liaising with the tax advisors and other relevant parties in relation to VAT and other corporate tax requirements
- Coaching and mentoring more junior colleagues including reviewing work and designing work flow schedules in line with team goals.
Client Director Services
- Senior Client Accounting Manager is expected to take on the role of Director on the boards of client companies in the CLS portfolio
- Promote client oriented culture through timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up.
- Participate in meetings of prospects and intermediaries, together with the Commercial Director and/or Head of Corporate, in order to interpret the client requirements.
- Senior Client Accounting Manager will be expected to be involved in budget setting, to allocate resources, and to ensure proper process are in place to accurately capture the revenues for the team, assist with client invoicing review and approval process
- Must be a Qualified ACA / ACCA accountant
- Minimum of 6+ years’ post qualified experience in a relevant auditing/accounting role
- Confident in dealing with difficult client queries and adhering to strict timelines
- Strong technical accounting skills, including detailed knowledge and experience in local GAAP and IFRS and best industry practices
- Have entrepreneurial and commercial awareness
- Ready for a fast paced and demanding role
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active with the ability to work on their own initiatives
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide.We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer. Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals.
Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
What We Offer You
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as:
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Great Team Environment
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working / Hybrid Working
- Bike To Work Scheme
- Travel Tax Saver Scheme
- EAP Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Activity Clubs